• Modena “Special” balsamic vinegar: 250 ml glass bottle
• Modena balsamic vinegar: 250 ml glass bottle
• Red wine vinegar: 250 ml glass bottle
• Cream of balsamic vinegar: 150 ml glass bottle
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil with chilli pepper: 250 ml glass bottle
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil: 750 ml glass bottle
• Lemon juice: 250 ml bottle, 250 ml jug, 200 ml lemon bottle
Sauces and Ragù
• Chianina meat Ragù: 180 g glass jar
• Duck Ragù: 180 g glass jar
• Roe deer Ragù: 180 g glass jar
• Venison Ragù: 180 g glass jar
• Wild boar Ragù: 180 g glass jar
• Hare Ragù: 180 g glass jar
• Tomato purée: 100% Emilian tomatoes, 680/280 g
• Genoese Pesto: 190 g glass jar
• Fresh basil sauce: 100% Emilian tomatoes with PRESAL® , 280 g glass jar
• Arrabbiata sauce: 180 g glass jar
Mushrooms and truffles
• Dry Porcini Briciolotti: 30 g sachet
• Mushrooms in oil: 280 g glass jar
• Mix with dry Porcini: 30 g sachet
• Truffle oil: 100 ml glass bottle
• Extra dry Porcini: sachet 30 g
• White truffle sauce: 90 g glass jar
• Truffle-flavoured sauce: 90 g glass jar
• Garlic cloves: in oil, 180 g glass jar
• Mixed appetiser: 520 g glass jar
• Capers in salt: 70 g glass jar
• Very fine capers: 95 g glass jar
• Artichokes: in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 280 g glass jar
• Gherkins: in wine vinegar, 350 g glass jar
• Baby onions in balsamic vinegar: 290 g glass jar
• Borettane onions: in oil, 280 g glass jar
• Tuscan crostino: 180 g glass jar
• Artichoke hearts: in oil, 280 g glass jar
• “Meat flavour” stock cubes with PRESAL® : box 66 g
• “Vegetable” stock cubes with PRESAL® : box 66 g
• Cannellini beans: 350 g glass jar
• Aubergine fillets: 280 g glass jar
• Traditional Italian Mayonnaise 240 g glass jar
• Mix for rice/pasta: 280 g glass jar
• Pitted black olives: 340 g glass jar
• Riviera olives: in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 185 g glass jar
• Pitted green olives: 280 g glass jar
• Chilli peppers stuffed with tuna: 180 g glass jar
• Italian pine nuts extra selection: sachet 35 g
• Very fine peas: 330 g glass jar
• Instant polenta: sachet 500 g
• Ready to use polenta with Presal® : sachet 500 g
• Sun dried tomatoes: in oil, 280 g glass jar
• "Salsa rossa" (Red Sauce): 280 g glass jar
• "Salsa verde" (Green Sauce): 280 g glass jar
• Sangiovese di Romagna PDO superior: 750 g in bottle
• Tafferuglio: spicy sauce, 140 g glass jar
• Mixed pepper: 35 g glass jar
• Pink pepper: in brine, 85 g glass jar
• Green pepper: in brine, 100 g glass jar
• Italian acacia honey: 250 g glass jar
• Italian blueberry acacia honey: 250 g glass jar
Use our Extra Virgin Olive Oil prepared with the finest selection of Italian olives to cook and season your dishes.
If you want to add a touch of heat, you can use our Extra Virgin Olive Oil with chilli pepper with whole chilli peppers left to infuse at the bottom of the elegant glass bottle.
Season your salads with our Red wine vinegar slowly fermented using wood chips. This procedure preserves the sensory qualities of the noble wines from which it is produced, also enhancing its natural aromatic qualities.
If, meanwhile, you love the flavour of balsamic use the range of Modena balsamic vinegars aged in fine cherry, chestnut and oak wood.
The quality certification is a guarantee of its excellent characteristics.
To garnish your pasta use our Chianina and Game meat ragù products.
They are prepared according to a completely artisan procedure that begins with the marinating of the meat with wine and fresh vegetables and finishes with their cooking in an open pan that preserves the qualities of the meat and enhances its flavour.
With 63% meat
For tasty, healthy and quick pasta dishes use our Tomato Purée or Basil Sauce which can be used as they are or to create delicious and more elaborate condiments. They are prepared in a bain-marie with 100% Emilian ripe tomatoes.
They are prepared in a bain-marie with 100% Emilian ripe tomatoes
The range of sauces also includes Arrabbiata Sauce and Pesto, made using natural ingredients and artisan methods.
Our Porcini Mushrooms are dried naturally to preserve their typical qualities.
They are selected and packaged by hand and have “extra quality” status (as established by law), the highest quality level.
The “Briciolotti" are ideal for ragù and condiments and the “Mushroom Mix" offers you the chance to enjoy 5 tasty varieties as a side dish or to enrich main courses.
Thanks to the transparent bag the quality is visible
To learn more: download the file on the specific characteristics of "Quality dried mushrooms"
To give your dishes a wonderful truffle aroma, use our Extra Virgin Olive Oil with natural Truffle flavouring. A slice of truffle is contained in the glass bottle.
Our tasty White Truffle Sauce is ideal for seasoning tagliatelle, tagliolini, gnocchi, penne and other pasta dishes. Meanwhile, our Truffle-Flavoured Sauce is the ideal ingredient for delicious roulade, escalopes, quiches and other creative dishes.